Never Brush Curly HairResist the urge to brush curly hair. Use a wide-toothed comb on your curly hair before shampooing. After washing your hair, simply run your fingers through your hair. Never ever brush your wet hair as it is more prone to breakage and damage.
Never Brush Curly Hair
Resist the urge to brush curly hair. Use a wide-toothed comb on your curly hair before shampooing. After washing your hair, simply run your fingers through your hair. Never ever brush your wet hair as it is more prone to breakage and damage.
PayPal's new interest-free microloan service lets you pay off purchases of up to $600 in four installments. Here's how it works.
How do I use PayPal Pay Later?
Pay in 4: Easy as 1-2-3.
- Choose PayPal at checkout and select 'Pay Later' – you'll see 'Pay in 4' as a way to pay.
- Get a decision in seconds and complete your purchase.
- Make the down payment today, and pay the rest in 3 payments – one every two weeks. Payments are easy to manage through the PayPal app and on PayPal.com.
From this post,you can learning how to curly your hair with a Straightener by yourself at home
Have you ever tried curling your hair with a flat iron only to end up with strands that are more creased than curled? Maybe you have an upcoming event and want to sport bouncy waves, or are going out for a girls’ night and want long-lasting curls, only to realize you don’t have a curling iron. No matter the situation, if you’re without a curling iron–or just don’t want to use one–don’t worry! We’ve compiled the best tips and tricks for learning how to curl your hair with a flat iron.
How to measure a wig ?
- Place the end of tape measure at your hairline in the middle of your forehead.
- Pull it directly over the crown of your head, down the back of your head until you reach the nape of your neck at the base of your hairline.
- Record measurement.
After you bought a wig,you should take care of them,then you can wear long time.
Here is some tips for you,hope it can help you,
- The Combs You'd Better Choose The Round With Wide-Toothed Comb
- Do Not Make the Hair Under The Blazing Sun For Quite A Long Time
- Do Not Blows the Root Of the Hair Either Never With The Hair Drier
- Do Not Grasping the Root Of the Hair Overexert When Washing